|LL.M. Law in a European and Global Context||LL.M. International Business Law||Global Ph.D. Programme||Católica TAX||Summer Schools||Double Degrees||Advanced Courses||Transnational Law Curriculum||Executive Education|
Catolica Global School of Law is offering one full scholarship for all the ELSA members enrolling in one of our following programmes: LL.M. Law in a European and Global Context and Advanced LL.M. in International Business Law.
Católica Global School of Law in Lisbon, Portugal, is one of the few law schools in continental Europe that has been successful in bringing together top international academics and students from all around the world, creating a multicultural perspective and incredibly rich debates in class.
Why should you study at Católica Global School of Law to pursue your LL.M.?
- Top European and American faculty;
- Unparalleled international focus;
- High level of student involvement, with no more than 30 students per class;
- Outstanding student achievements, with alumni pursuing their careers in all 5 continents;
- Recognized by the Financial Times for its innovative character and listed among the top LL.M.s in the world;
- Exchange opportunities with a network of partner institutions worldwide;
- Unique opportunity to live in the charming city of Lisbon for a year.
Because of the partnership established between CGSL and ELSA and the international profile of ELSA members, special attention will be given in the admission decision process to all applications referred by ELSA.
For any queries or concerns you may have, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to apply for the Scholarship is the 20th of May 2015, 23.59 CET. The candidate should send the Motivation Letter and the Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com (In the subject of the email it should be written: ‘CATOLICA-Full Scholarship Application-NAME SURNAME’).
The application should be submitted directly to Católica Global School of Law.
On-line applications here